Laird – 1965 Liverpool – Set 1 (Available as 6-disc set or MP3)
- God is all there is. There is not anything to the idea of me!
- Understanding man’s reflection.
- Should I say, “I am MIND”. (‘I am’ creates ‘no mind’, which is the mortal man)
- We are not “one with”. There is only ONE.
- Live your life as we are the only one living.
- Leave your family alone to live their life from their standpoint of experience.
- There is no such thing as relationship! Children / Others?
- The universal existence is individually lived. j
- We are Understanding. We are not someone that understands!